1. All electrodes are equipped with Erowa fixtures. With this fixture, we can save the adjust and check time, thus
disassembling and assembling electrodes quickly and swiftly.
2. For CNC, EDM, Wirecutting machining process we have on-site inspection. Each component will be inspected before it's authorized for next
3. After all machining is finished, our QC will inspect all the parts of the tool. After we make sure all is OK,they will assemble the mold for
fitting and testing. This process can help us make sure 95% of samples from T1 test can be OK.
4. After the first test is finished, we will inform you of the
conditions of the first test samples. The status of the samples and
our comments and suggestions are made into a PPT report. With this report,you can decide whether you need the sample
delivered or not.
5. Full inspection report of the samples will be provided in 3 working days. For example, if we finish the T1 on June 5, we will send you the
full inspection report on June 9th.
6. Video for tool test will be provided. Normally, the video records 5 or 10 shots of
tool test running.
7. When the samples are finally confirmed by you, and we receive
your confirmation to release and delivery the mold. We have a
process of final mold check before mold delivery. we will have the mold run for 4 hours under high speed and pressure, so we can have a check whether the mold have problems or not. And
We will open the mold and take photos of the mold components and
upload the file into our ftp server for your check, and after that,
we assemble the mold for package.
8. Mold delivery documents include electrodes, 2D/3D drawings of the part and the mold that
is contained in a CD, Steel certificate, injection parameter, mold
test video, etc.
9. As a ISO 9001 certificated mold maker, each process, we will trictly go as per requirement,
to guarantee our mold quality.
Steel hardness tester
2D measuring instrument for plastic parts dimension